Welcome To My Blog

Hi & Assalammualaikum, Start on Nov, 2006..

I welcome you to my personal blog, thanks to everyone for making this possible. I would try my best to make this blog active and useful to all my friends or new friends and not to forget .. leave your nice comment here and bad one at my email .. heheheh got cha!

The Ideas
Human evolves, in term of mindsets and maturity as well as their way of living. In terms of thinking, the need and hunger for better things never ends in our mind. Sacrifices made and lost, physically or mentally for their goals and achievements. In reaching out the goals, many are lost, and forgotten, their beliefs, themself and where they are from and what is their purpose. Yet, everyt
hing that they once holding on to, fading out slowly.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Selamat Menyambut Ulang Tahun Ke ??


Salam. and welcome to my personal blog.


Dah lama rasanya tak update blogs ni..since PC Fair yang lepas, maybe to busy or to malas nak berceloteh namun i try my best to make my personal blogs usefull and informative.


First, refer to above title.. just nak ucapkan kesyukuran kepada yang Maha Esa dengan peluang dan kesempatan ini aku masih berdiri dan mampu menempuhi segala dugaan dan takdir ini dengan tabah dan penuh kesyukuran.


Since umur ku sudah pun hampir menjangkau usia 30 an.. namun ku rasakan tempoh ku didunia ini masih banyak yang belum ku rasai dan nikmati especially dalam hidup yang serba kekurangan ini. Aku juga nak ambik kesempatan disini untuk mengucapkan terima kasih kepada sesiapa yang ingat dan berikan hadiah tu..especially my colleague malu pulak rasanya umur dah camni pun dapat hadiah.. but memang tak sangka dapat hadiah dalam lingkungan memang yang nak :D
oklah maybe for refresh.. this is only what i wanna share. please note that above picture is my present and the charmed kid is my anak menakan.. so dia selaku model tak bertauliah .. kekekekee

No comments:

.


Web Hosting Promotion
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.